Muslims Speak Out Against Extremism
These are links to information and articles in which Muslims speak out against extremism.
Articles on the website of Islamic Networks Group:
• Updates Answers to Questions About ISIS. Also see the Worldwide Condemnations and American Muslim Condemnations part way down that page.
• What can we do to counter ISIS? toward the bottom of that page just before the footnotes.
• The Marrakech Declaration on the Rights of Religious Minorities in the Muslim World
• August 2015. Muslims Must Combat the Extremist Cancer, By Fethullah Gulen, 27August 2015. Subscribers to the Wall Street Journal may also access it at http://www.wsj.com/articles/muslims-must-combat-the-extremist-cancer-1440718377.
• Open Letter to Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, head of so-called-ISIL. The letter is available in Arabic, English, Turkish, French and Persian.
• December 2015. Muslim Reform Movement by M. Zuhdi Jasser and Raheel Raza et al. Gatestone Institute.
• October 2015. KAICIID stands for King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Centre for Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue – Responses from Religious Leaders and Intergovernmental Organizations to the Violence in Northern Iraq. Click here for a series of responses of religious leaders and intergovernmental organizations regarding the violence in Northern Iraq.
• Muslims Against ISIS facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Muslims-Against-ISIS/1444672609121662